For scenic beauty, legendary terrain and almost non-existent lift lines head to Telluride. Located in Colorado’s San Juan Mountains, enjoy beautiful mountain vistas and revel in a peaceful atmosphere.
Beyond its credibility for a ski town, Telluride has also been recognised solely for its cuisine. Both Conde Nast and Forbes have sung the praises of Telluride’s foodie scene. Meanwhile US Today ranked it in its top five ski resorts for nightlife.
- Magnificent beauty, bluebird powder days and uncrowded slopes
- Historic mining town and a European Mountain village in one resort
- Ski terrain for all ability, levels and ages
- Wide open slopes with breath-taking views
- Over 2000+ skiable acres of terrain
- Some of the finest culinary options
- Ranked the #1 Ski Resort in North America by readers of Condé Nast Traveler
|Top Elevation||4,008 Metres|
|Base Elevation||2,659 Metres|
|Vertical Drop||1,349 Metres|
|Skiable Terrain||2,000 Acres|
|Ave Annual Snowfall||711 cms|
|Ski in / Ski out||Yes|
At Telluride there is more on offer than just world-class skiing and snowboarding with amazing adventures adding to your ski/board winter experience.
- Fat biking
- Ice climbing
- Dog sledding
- Sleigh rides
- Ice Skating
- Kids snow camps
Getting to Telluride
Telluride is located in Colorado’s Rocky Mountains. Fly into Montrose Regional Airport located a scenic 104 km drive to the resort.
Ask our Active Travel Experts to assist you in prearranging transfers or a rental car for your stay.
Telluride has a variety of accommodation options to choose from.
Contact our Active Travel Experts for insider tips on where to stay and tailor-made ski/board experiences.
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!