- Arguably the best terrain in Utah
- Huge amounts of dry Utah Powder annually – nearly 13m annually
- 15m wide super pipe – a monster challenge for riders
- Only 45 mins from Salt Lake City
- Wide variety of terrain for all levels and abilities
|Top Elevation||3,353 Metres|
|Base Elevation||2,365 Metres|
|Vertical Drop||884 Metres|
|Skiable Terrain||2,500 Acres|
|Ski in / Ski out||Yes|
At Snowbird there is more on offer than just world-class skiing and snowboarding with amazing adventures adding to your ski/board winter experience.
- Tram to the Summit
Getting to Snowbird
Fly into Salt Lake City International Airport located only 47 kms (45 minute drive) from Snowbird.
Ask our Active Travel Experts to assist you in prearranging transfers or a rental car for your stay.
Snowbird has a variety of accommodation options to choose from.
Contact our Active Travel Experts for insider tips on where to stay and tailor-made ski/board experiences.
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!