For scenic beauty, legendary terrain and almost non-existent lift lines head to Telluride. Located in Colorado’s San Juan Mountains, enjoy beautiful mountain vistas and revel in a peaceful atmosphere.
Beyond its credibility for a ski town, Telluride has also been recognised solely for its cuisine. Both Conde Nast and Forbes have sung the praises of Telluride’s foodie scene. Meanwhile US Today ranked it in its top five ski resorts for nightlife.
- Magnificent beauty, bluebird powder days and uncrowded slopes
- Historic mining town and a European Mountain village in one resort
- Ski terrain for all ability, levels and ages
- Wide open slopes with breath-taking views
- Over 800 skiable hectares
- Some of the finest culinary options
|Top Elevation||4,008 Metres|
|Base Elevation||2,659 Metres|
|Vertical Drop||1,349 Metres|
|Skiable Terrain||2,000 Acres|
|Ave Annual Snowfall||789 cms|
|Ski in / Ski out||Yes|
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!