- 300 days of sunshine & 730 hectares of Colorado Grandeur
- Intimacy of an alpine village
- Immaculate grooming
- The consummate kid friendly resort
- Modern custom designed resort
- Lively and informal village atmosphere
|Top Elevation||3,488 Metres|
|Base Elevation||2,469 Metres|
|Vertical Drop||1,231 Metres|
|Skiable Terrain||730 Acres|
|Ave Annual Snowfall||787 cms|
|Ski in / Ski out||Yes|
Visit the “other side of the mountain.” McCoy Park is a 32-kilometre private playground for classic and skate skiers, and snowshoe enthusiasts with fabulous views of three mountain ranges. Other activities near the resort include:
- Telemark Skiing
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Snowshoe tours
- Backcountry skiing through the 10th Mountain Division hut system
- Dogsled tours
- Sleigh rides
- Ice Skating
- Fly fishing
Beaver Creek is 110 miles/177km from Denver International Airport, and 25 miles/40km from Vail/Eagle County Airport with daily non-stop service from 12 major U.S. cities.
Travel to the resort via shuttle van, limousine, or private Hummer. Or hire a car and drive yourself from either airport. Once you arrive in Beaver Creek, take advantage of complimentary in-resort shuttle bus.
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!