4 nights from $4,179pp*
- Return airfares
- Return airport transfers
- 4 nights; quad shared retreat suite | Includes: Daily cooked breakfast & daily gourmet dinner
- 3 days GT & Dogtooth fishing (1/4 share) | Includes: Deckhand & guide, lunch while on-board, rods, reels & lures
Based on 4 anglers travelling together
Contact our active travel experts for non angler prices.
*See Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are per person, twin share (unless otherwise specified) in NZD, and selected travel periods and blackout dates apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Credit/debit card surcharges, Q Mastercard®/Q Card surcharges, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in price variations.
- Priced based on travel dates: 08-12 May 2019 and 4 anglers travelling together.
- Prices exclude (unless specified) insurance, travel visas, meals, other activities and all items of a personal nature. Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- Airfares: Where included, pricing is based on return adult economy airfares ex Auckland to applicable point of destination, subject to availability and to change and may be withdrawn by the airline at any time. Taxes are indicative only to be confirmed at the time of booking. Ticketing must be completed within 3 days of booking. Airfares may vary depending on destination and selected travel dates, blackouts, & book by dates apply.
- Accommodation. Subject to availability and selected properties. Selected travel dates & blackouts & book by dates apply. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may vary.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!