3 nights from $2,895pp*
Ask us about flights
Travel: 01 Jun 2021 – 31 Mar 2022
- Relax, explore and customize your Stewart Island experience
- World class personal chef
- Kiwi spotting
- Return flights from Invercargill to Stewart Island
- 3 nights in twin/double waterside accommodation on Stewart Island
- All meals on Stewart Island
- 2 days charter harvesting and exploring
- Kiwi spotting tour
- 1 night in twin/double accommodation in the city centre in Invercargill
- Return Invercargill Airport transfers
- flights to Invercarill
- items of a personal nature
- extra activities
*See Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Based on 4 people travelling together.
- Priced on 25 November 2021 departure (as at 27 May).
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
- Pricing available from 2 to 12 passengers.
- Price based on per person, in NZD and selected travel periods and blackout dates apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Credit/debit card, Q Mastercard®/Q Card surcharges surcharges, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Prices exclude (unless specified) airfares, insurance, meals, other activities and all items of a personal nature. Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- Accommodation. Subject to availability. Selected travel dates & blackouts & book by dates apply. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may vary.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.
Start planning your Fish Experience
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!
Call us on: 0800 555 035
Sign up for our latest fishing deals, special offers and travel inspiration.Sign me up