7 nights Park City from NZ $3,595pp* | Land only
Trip Dates: 5 February – 12 February 2020
Add on 2 nights Las Vegas from NZ $395pp* | Land only
Trip Dates: 12 February – 14 February 2020
Tour Hosts: Jesse James & Logan Dodds
This tour is suitable for anyone who can board or ski and is looking to travel with like-minded individuals.
- 7 nights twin share accommodation at Silverado Lodge – Park City Mountain Resort
- 4 day Epic Pass
- Transfers to/from accommodation
- Las Vegas add on includes 2 nights twin share accommodation at Tropicana Resort & Casino & transfers to/from accommodation
Ask an Active Travel Expert about airfares, insurance & single supplement options.
*See Terms & Conditions
Tour Leaders: Jesse James & Logan Dodds
As a man who lives for the knife edge of life, Jesse is constantly seeking out the next great adventure. This may be due to the fact he started surfing at age 2, and snowboarding at 9. But whatever the cause – it has certainly shaped a life of action.
Growing up in Auckland, Jesse has since travelled all over the world – capturing his experiences. Within a short space of time, his high-quality imagery in mind-blowing locations has grown his following and engagement greatly.
Jesse is a talented content creator. His innovation, willingness to learn and enthusiasm to push the envelope is what drives him to consistently produce engaging content. His diversity in the travel, lifestyle, adventure and fashion spheres make him the perfect all-rounder to host this tour.
The adventurous Logan Dodds has a bad case of Wanderlust. Equipped with a GoPro, Logan thought it would be fun to capture a collection of moments, transitioning them with his signature camera high five. His video went viral, quickly collecting more than 5 million views, and the story of the tradie who broke the internet became an instant sensation.
Genuinely talented as a photographer and videographer, he’s travelled to some of the remotest places on Earth, capturing some truly breath-taking moments. With a style of content defined by its own unique flavour, Logan combines drones. DSLR and GoPros to take his audience on a journey to jaw-dropping vistas and stunning locations.
Logan is an adrenalin junkie who lives every day to its fullest and is excited to experience all that Park City has to offer.
Whether you’re a solo traveller or a group of friends, join Logan Dodds and Jesse James on this epic powder adventure & see why Park City is famous for its deep dry powder. A great way to experience skiing and snowboarding in the USA, this tour is suitable for anyone who can board or ski and is looking to travel with like-minded individuals.
Featuring groomed trails, bumps, soft powdery snow and tree runs that are suited to every skier and boarder, Park City Mountain Resort has 330+ trails, eight terrain parks, a superpipe, 12 bowls and an average of over 9m of snow annually, it’s this combination that keeps this destination consistently ranked as one of the top ski resorts in North America.
Park City Mountain Resort offers an incredible amount of experiences including the thrill of bobsledding at Utah Olympic Park, hot air ballooning, dog sled rides, snow-shoe hiking or heli-ski excursions.
Just ten minutes from our accommodation the scenic alpine town, Historic Park City has plenty to offer in terms of shopping, delicious restaurants, bars, historic saloons as well as the worlds first ski in, ski out distillery.
From après-ski to late-night revelry, downtown Park City nightlife offers a myriad of options for those looking to tie it on after a day on the slopes.
For those keen to keep the party going, opt to join the group for an additional two days in Las Vegas
The entertainment capital of the USA, Vegas has something to offer every type of traveller! Explore the downtown Las Vegas and visit the Mob Museum, throw down at the Black Jack tables or take in a Cirque du Soleil.
The famous strip is on the doorstep of your hotel and Vegas is sure to excite!
More details about optional activities to come!
Silverado Lodge – Park City
Situated across the street from Canyons Village at Park City, Silverado Lodge is a luxurious retreat designed for contemporary mountain living at its best.
The lifts are less than 5 minute walks away or, you can hop on the free shuttle which loops from Silverado to the base area lifts.
There’s an onsite fitness centre, outdoor heated pool, hot tub, secure ski storage and wireless internet.
Tropicana – Las Vegas
Stay in the Heart of Las Vegas. This unique Las Vegas Strip hotel has a South Beach rhythm and vibe which evokes the sentiment of a breezy beach house or penthouse in Miami.
Conveniently located on the Strip, Tropicana features a 50,000-square-foot casino, several award-winning restaurants, first-class entertainment in the all-new Tropicana Theater, Laugh Factory comedy club and live music in the Tropicana Lounge.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking agent is travel&co and Ski Utah is hosted by Jesse James and Logan Dodds.
- Price is based on per person (pp), twin share, in NZD, land only and for a selected travel period only (05-12 Feb 2020 or 05-14 Feb 2020 if adding on Las Vegas).
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Credit card surcharge, single supplement and cancellation fees apply.
- Bookings must be made by 30 September 2019.
- A $500 deposit is required to confirm your place on the tour and is due at time of booking and final payment is due by 23rd November 2019.
- Accommodation: Subject to availability. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may vary. Special requests should be advised at time of booking and are not guaranteed.
- Selected travel dates and book by dates apply.
- Unless specified prices exclude meals, insurance and rental gear, other activities and all items of a personal nature.
- Airfares are additional.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations or changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in price variations. Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- travel&co reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!