2 days from $1,500pp*
Where you’ll visit:
- Robrosa Hut
- Cliffburn Valley
- Lowburn Face
- Priceburn Valley
- NZMGA and/or IFMGA qualified guide
- Meals and energy snacks
- Hut accommodation including sleeping gear
- 1 weather contingency day
*Helicopter flight into Robrosa is additional – from NZ $175 per person
Based on two people
Excludes: airfares, insurance, personal spending
Contact our Active Travel Experts for additional experiences
Your backpacks are light because sleeping bags, cooking gear and other necessities will already be in the hut. After dropping your gear at Robrosa Hut you will get straight into the local runs. Some people are more comfortable with the long easy ridges while others prefer the steep chutes that blanket the area.
Whether you stay local or explore the numerous bowls on the Lowburn Face just depends on how hard you want to hit it. You will be blown away at the wide variety of ski runs available.
The ski tour out from Robrosa Hut to the Snow Farm Nordic Area is about 12km with 500m gain and 750m descent. Skiing out via the Princeburn Valley offers over 6km continuous downhill and with only a light pack to carry it is a ski tour to savor. There is ample opportunity to stop and enjoy some of the steeper cliff runs along the way. We usually arrive back at the vehicle at 4pm followed by a 5pm thirst quenching debrief at Aspiring Guides Wanaka office.
Terms and Conditions
- Price based on per person twin share, in NZD and selected travel periods and blackout dates apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Credit/debit card, Q Mastercard®/Q Card surcharges surcharges, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Price based on travel dates: 3 – 5 August 2020 | 3 – August 2020 | 22 – 23 August 2020 | 29 August – 1 September 2021
- Prices exclude (unless specified) airfares, insurance, meals, other activities and all items of a personal nature. Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- Accommodation. Subject to availability. Selected travel dates & blackouts & book by dates apply. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may vary.
- Activities: Where specified are subject to availability and weather dependent. Age, weight and height restrictions may apply.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!