Ski Hakuba | Japan
7 nights from $2,269pp*
- Return Airport transfers from Narita to Hakuba
- 7 nights standard twin accommodation at Abest Happo Aldea Hotel
- Daily breakfast
- 5-day Hakuba Valley Lift Pass
- Snow Monkey Tour
ADD ON: 5-day rental for $239 pp*
Excludes: airfares, insurance, other meals
Contact our active travel experts for airfares.
*See Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are per person, twin share (unless otherwise specified) in NZD and selected travel periods apply and blackout dates apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Credit/debit card surcharges, Q Mastercard®/Q Card surcharges, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in price variations.
- Priced based on travel dates: Hakuba 04 Jan – 12 Feb 2023.
- Prices exclude (unless specified) insurance, travel visas, meals, other activities and all items of a personal nature. Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- Accommodation: Subject to availability and at selected properties. Selected travel dates & blackouts & book by dates apply. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may vary.
- Activities: Where specified are subject to availability and weather dependent. Age, weight and height restrictions may apply.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.
Download our Quick Guide to Japan
Take a look at what Japan has to offer: From key facts about ski resorts, unique cultural experiences to winter activities and big city tours. Enter your details below to download your copy now.
Start planning your Ski/Board Experience
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!
Call us on: 0800 555 035
Sign up for our latest ski/board deals, special offers and travel inspiration.Sign me up