15 nights from $3,975pp* | Land only
Trip Dates: 7-22 February 2020
Tour Leaders: TBC
- 1 night twin share accommodation in a standard room at Wyndham Garden Calgary Airport – Calgary
- 7 nights twin share accommodation in a Studio at Ski Tip or Tamarack – Panorama
- 7 nights twin share accommodation in a Superior Queen Room at Banff Ptarmigan Inn – Banff
- Up to 12 days skiing (including a day trip to Kicking Horse)
- Transfers to/from accommodation
Condominium upgrades available at Panorama (Springs/Taynton Lodge), Banff (multiple properties and room types available)
Ask an Active Travel Expert about airfares, insurance, multi share and single supplement options and discounts for seniors 65+.
*See Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Escorted tour package price is based on per person twin share, in NZD, land only and for a selected travel period only.
- A $500pp deposit is required to confirm your place on the tour.
- Tour package is subject to change and availability and excludes airfares, insurance, meals (unless specified), other activities and all items of a personal nature.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Credit/debit card surcharge, single supplement and cancellation/change fees apply.
- travel&co reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Tour leaders are subject to change.
- Senior Citizen discounts vary according to tour package option chosen (not available on all tours).
- Land arrangements are based on early bird specials and/or negotiated group rates.
- Specific bedding, features and amenities may vary.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at time of enquiry.
Boasting nearly 3000 acres of ski terrain, the convenient village layout at Panorama Mountain Resort means you can simply walk out your door, ski to the lifts and reach the summit in minutes. Enjoy wide open cruisers; powder filled tree lines and bowls with beginner trails and terrain well suited to intermediates.
Next on the group tour is Banff. Providing spectacular views from its expansive location, more than 3,300 acres of ski terrain across three mountains and nearly 10m of snow annually. Banff is renowned as one of Alberta’s best ski resort destinations.
Explore some of the leading ski, mountain biking, fishing and diving locations with all the planning taken care of. Let your active travel journey start with us!