15 nights from $5,487pp* | Including flights with Air New Zealand
Sale Ends: 31 August 2019
Trip Dates: 7-22 February 2020
Tour Leaders: Shane & Lara Crowle
- Return economy Air Fares with Air New Zealand
- 1 night twin share accommodation in a standard room at Wyndham Garden Calgary Airport – Calgary
- 7 nights twin share accommodation in a Studio at Ski Tip or Tamarack – Panorama
- 7 nights twin share accommodation in a Superior Queen Room at Banff Ptarmigan Inn – Banff
- Up to 12 days skiing (including a day trip to Kicking Horse)
- Transfers to/from accommodation
Condominium upgrades available at Panorama (Springs/Taynton Lodge), Banff (multiple properties and room types available)
Ask an Active Travel Expert about insurance, multi share and single supplement options and discounts for seniors 65+.
*See Terms & Conditions
Skiing and travel have played a big part in the lives of Shane and Lara over the years. They belong to Iwikau ski club at Ruapehu and have skied in Canada and Europe, including a ski safari in the Dolomites. Back at home in New Zealand, they run their own business in Real Estate and Property Management and have done this for over 16 years. Now their children are older there is more time to pursue their passions and employ their skills in other areas. Both Shane and Lara are really looking forward to meeting everyone and leading this Group ski/board Tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Escorted tour package price is based on per person twin share, in NZD and for a selected travel period only.
- A $500pp deposit is required to confirm your place on the tour.
- Please refer to Air New Zealand Airfare Sale terms and conditions.
- Tour package is subject to change and availability and excludes airfares, insurance, meals (unless specified), other activities and all items of a personal nature.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Credit/debit card surcharge, single supplement and cancellation/change fees apply.
- travel&co reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Tour leaders are subject to change.
- Senior Citizen discounts vary according to tour package option chosen (not available on all tours).
- Land arrangements are based on early bird specials and/or negotiated group rates.
- Specific bedding, features and amenities may vary.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at time of enquiry.
Boasting nearly 3000 acres of ski terrain, the convenient village layout at Panorama Mountain Resort means you can simply walk out your door, ski to the lifts and reach the summit in minutes. Enjoy wide open cruisers; powder filled tree lines and bowls with beginner trails and terrain well suited to intermediates.
Next on the group tour is Banff. Providing spectacular views from its expansive location, more than 3,300 acres of ski terrain across three mountains and nearly 10m of snow annually. Banff is renowned as one of Alberta’s best ski resort destinations.
Explore some of the leading ski, mountain biking, fishing and diving locations with all the planning taken care of. Let your active travel journey start with us!