10 nights from $2,999pp* | Flights are additional
Trip Dates: 23 August – 2 September 2020
Group Leader: Malcolm Dawson
- Return airport transfers
- 10 nights’ accommodation at Crowne Plaza hotel including breakfast **subject to availability
- 6 days’ lift passes – Coronet Peak & Remarkables
- 3 days’ lift passes – Cardrona & Treble Cone
- All mountain transport to/from Queenstown
- Group dinner
Ask an Active Travel Expert about airfares, insurance, multi share and single supplement options.
*See Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Escorted tour package price is based on per person twin share, in NZD, land only and for a selected travel period only.
- A $500pp deposit is required to confirm your place on the tour.
- Tour package is subject to change and availability and excludes airfares, insurance, meals (unless specified), other activities and all items of a personal nature.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Credit/debit card surcharge, single supplement and cancellation/change fees apply.
- travel&co reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Tour leaders are subject to change.
- Senior Citizen discounts vary according to tour package option chosen (not available on all tours).
- Land arrangements are based on early bird specials and/or negotiated group rates.
- Specific bedding, features and amenities may vary.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at time of enquiry.
Your Tour Leader: Malcolm Dawson
Malcolm is looking forward to leading this group to the the South Island to experience new adventures, amazing scenery and lifestyle and culture our own backyard. Malcolm has a real affinity and passion for skiing having worked in the ski industry for many years. He has travelled the world including Canada, Europe, USA and Japan on numerous ski holidays but also has many years skiing experience in New Zealand. He’s looking forward to sharing his passion of the outdoors with like minded ski and board enthusiasts in our own backyard.
Explore some of the leading ski, mountain biking, fishing and diving locations with all the planning taken care of. Let your active travel journey start with us!