Seniors Ski Adventure | Canada
ON TOUR NOW! 28 January – 19 February 2023
These resorts provide the best Canada has to offer when it comes to a winter ski holiday and we’ve put together an unmissable Escorted Group Tour package that is set to be a fun and sociable way to explore Canada’s best active travel destinations with all the planning taken care of and travel buddies included.
Vancouver plus the first 2 weeks from $6,959pp* | twin share
Talk to us about adding an additional week, for a full 3 weeks of skiing.
Trip Dates: from 28 January – 19 February 2023
Tour Leader: Steve Ward
- 1 night Vancouver
- 7 nights Silverstar
- 7 nights Sun Peaks
- 7 nights Panorama
- All transportation
*Talk to us about an additional week of skiing, flights, and travel insurance.
Your Tour Leader: Steve Ward
You’ve heard the saying – I liked it so much I bought it. Well, that’s almost the case with Steve. After taking part as a client on our escorted ski groups for five years, Steve returned in 2012 as a Seniors Tour Leader and continues to take ski/board group tours. Steve has been skiing in Australia and New Zealand for over 30 years now and is a bit of regular at Perisher and Mt Hotham. He is totally enthusiastic about all things skiing and particularly relishes returning each year to the magic of the powder, guaranteed ski days and non-stop fun in North America. Steve lives in Sydney, Australia and loves his new role and meeting a whole new group of new-found friends – along with all the friends made over the past years on these group trips. (Photo: Steve Ward).
Terms and Conditions
- Escorted tour package price is to be confirmed but is based on per person twin share, in NZD, land only and for a selected travel period only.
- A $500pp deposit is required to confirm your place on the tour.
- Tour package is subject to change and availability and excludes airfares, insurance, meals (unless specified), other activities and all items of a personal nature.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Credit/debit card surcharge, single supplement and cancellation/change fees apply.
- travel&co reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Tour leaders are subject to change.
- Senior Citizen discounts vary according to tour package option chosen (not available on all tours).
- Land arrangements are based on early bird specials and/or negotiated group rates.
- Specific bedding, features and amenities may vary.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at time of enquiry.
This group tour will show you the best of what Canada has to offer over three resorts.
SilverStar offers a big mountain experience with a small-town feel. From long wide groomers to double black runs, beginner zones, and terrain parks, SilverStar boasts the 3rd largest skiable acreage in British Columbia. This Canadian gem receives over 7 metres of light, dry powder snow each year.
With 6 metres of light powder snow each year Sun Peaks offers three mountains of legendary ski terrain explore long cruisers, glades, powder stashes, and corduroy groomers. Ski all three peaks on the same day.
Panorama Mountain Resort offers one of the easiest mountain resort vacations you’ll ever experience. On the slopes, glide down endless, meandering, corduroy cruisers or tackle the freshly gladed, powdery paradise of Taynton Bowl, with its over 750 acres of former-heli-skiing glory, or drop into the Extreme Dream Zone and see if your turns are tighter than the spacing of the trees.
Explore some of the leading ski, mountain biking, fishing and diving locations with all the planning taken care of. Let your active travel journey start with us!