7 nights from $2,559pp*
- Return airfares ex Auckland
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights twin share classic room | Includes: Full buffet breakfast daily
- 3 x half day fishing charters (1/4 share) | Includes: All tackle, fresh fruit, snacks, bottled water, soft drinks, and lunch
Ask our active travel experts about non-diver packages.
*See Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on per person (pp) twin share, in NZD, and selected travel periods and blackout dates apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in price variations.
- Credit/debit card/Q Mastercard®/Q Card surcharges, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- PACKAGES: Based on travel dates: 04-11 Oct 2019
- Prices exclude (unless specified ) insurance, meals, other activities and all items of a personal nature.
- Airfares: Where included, pricing is based on return adult economy airfares ex Auckland to applicable point of destination, subject to availability and to change and may be withdrawn by the airline at any time. Taxes are indicative only to be confirmed at the time of booking. Ticketing must be completed within 3 days of booking. Airfares may vary depending on destination and selected travel dates, blackouts, & book by dates apply.
- Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- Accommodation: Subject to availability. Selected travel dates & blackouts & book by dates
apply. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may vary.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.
Start planning your Fish Experience
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!
Call us on: 0800 555 035
Sign up for our latest fishing deals, special offers and travel inspiration.Sign me up