7 nights from $2,935pp* | Land only
Trip Dates: 26 January – 02 February 2020
Add on 3 nights in Tokyo from NZ$665pp* | Land Only
Trip Dates: 02 – 05 February 2020
Tour Host: Kimberley Western
- 7 nights twin share accommodation at Nozawa View Hotel Shimataya
- 6 day lift pass
- Transfer from Narita Airport to your accommodation
- Tokyo add on includes 3 nights in twin share accommodation
- Breakfast daily
Excludes: airfares, insurance, meals (unless specified), rental equipment, & transport from Nozawa back to Tokyo (pay direct whilst in Japan), full bathroom facilities in rooms.
Contact our Active Travel Experts for airfares
*See Terms & Conditions
Kim has been snowboarding for over 10 years. She’s always had a thirst for adrenaline and a passion for adventure. When she’s not hitting the slopes, she’s searching for the best surf breaks or beautiful cliff diving spots.
She has travelled solo all over the world, and loves being able to bring her knowledge and experience to encourage people to get out of their comfort zone and try something new. She loves meeting new people and having a good laugh. She lives life to the fullest, and makes the most out of every opportunity that comes her way.
This group tour will give you some of the best cultural and skiing experiences in Japan.
As one of Japans most outstanding and extensive ski areas and sitting at an altitude of 1,085 metres this pure powder heaven has 100% natural fresh powder and an unlimited amount of slopes and ski areas for all abilities. Boasting a total ski area of 297 hectares with an average snow fall of 11m the snow parks variety of slopes and courses make this a true Japanese snow paradise. Off the slopes this resort is the soul for après skiers with a traditional Japanese charm Including 13 public hot spring baths, shops, hotels, condos and ski in ski out availability, Nozawa Onsen has It all.
For those keen on exploring one of the most exciting cities in the world opt-in to join the group in Tokyo for an additional three nights. On offer in the world’s most populous city is the unique mix of traditional and contemporary attractions, unlimited choices of shopping and entertainment and dining for all types of travellers.
Nozawa View Hotel Shimataya
The Nozawa View Hotel Shimataya is a 3-star accommodation featuring air-conditioned rooms with free WiF and a hot spring bath. The hotel also features luggage storage space, laundry facilities (no charge), a drying room, onsens and a restaurant.
This property is a ryokan, which is a type of traditional Japanese Inn.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking agent is travel&co and is hosted by Ballistics.
- Prices are based on per person (pp), twin/double share, in NZD, land only and for a selected travel period only.
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Credit/debit card surcharges, single supplement and cancellation/change fees apply.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations or changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in price variations.
- A $700 deposit is required to confirm you place on the tour at the time of booking. Final balance due 90 days prior to travel.
- Group size is limited to a maximum of 10 per trip.
- Prices exclude (unless specified) airfares, meals, insurance and rental gear, other activities and all items of a personal nature. Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that our beyond our control.
- Accommodation: Subject to availability. Selected travel dates, blackouts and book by dates apply. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may apply. Special requests should be advised at time of booking and are not guaranteed.
- travel&co reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.
Explore some of the leading ski, mountain biking, fishing and diving locations with all the planning taken care of. Let your active travel journey start with us!