8 nights from $5,299pp* | Land only
Trip Dates: 09 May 20/ 13 Jun 20 / 10 Oct 20 / 24 Apr 21 / 29 May 21 / 02 Oct 21
- Return airport transfers
- 9 days of guided mountain biking in Peru with experienced, certified guides | Including: 8 nights’ accommodation, admission to all Inca cultural sites mentioned in the itinerary, 8 breakfasts, 7 lunches, snacks and drinks for riding, and purified water for riding, post-ride celebration drinks
Excludes: airfares, gratuities
Contact our Active Travel Experts for airfares.
*See Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on per person (pp) twin share (unless otherwise specified), in NZD, land only and selected travel periods and blackout dates apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Credit/debit card surcharges, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in price variations.
- Priced based on travel dates: 09 May 20/ 13 Jun 20 / 10 Oct 20 / 24 Apr 21 / 29 May 21 / 02 Oct 21. Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- Travel insurance for mountain biking is subject to destination and type of ride. Guided Mountain Bike tours are with a third party tour operator of which their own terms & conditions will apply in addition to travel&co. Unless specified prices exclude airfares, insurance, meals, other activities and all items of a personal nature.
- ACTIVITIES: Where specified are subject to availability and weather dependent. Age, weight and height restrictions may apply.
- ACCOMMODATION: Subject to availability. Selected travel dates & blackouts & book by dates apply. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may vary.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!