7 nights from $3,495pp* | Land only
14 nights from $6,340pp* | Land only
We have two group tours in 2020. Choose between a 1 or 2 week stay on either of these group trips
Trip Dates: 4 – 18 March 2020
Trip Dates: 29 July – 12 August 2020
Hosted by: Gary Kemsley
Target Species: Bonefish, Triggerfish, Giant Trevally, Bluefin Trevally, Sailfish
- 7 days bone fishing (1 week trip option)
- 14 days fishing (2 week trip option)
- 7 nights twin share accommodation at Ikari House (1 week trip option)
- 14 nights twin share accommodation at Ikari House (2 week trip option)
- Guide, quad share and boat with 40L fuel per day
- All meals, water, juice, coffee/tea daily
- All ground and water transport, WiFi, and laundry service.
- 1 night at Fiji Gateway Hotel on way home
Excludes: Airfares, insurance, alcohol and soda beverages, gratuities, fishing license, fuel surcharges
Contact our Active Travel Experts for non-angler prices
*See Terms & Conditions
Tour Host | Gary Kemsley
Tour Host: Gary Kemsley
Fisherman. Author. World Record Holder. Fishing Ambassador. Experienced Tour Guide. Gary comes highly recommended with a wealth of experience in tour guiding, fly fishing and hooking bonefish. Not only has he fished in the amazing waters of Christmas Island, his most recent bonefish catch was a massive 14lber and 83cms long. Released (as all bonefish are), he likes to believe this fish is living out its life in the beautiful lagoons of the South Pacifc. His expertise, experience and enthusiasm for guide fishing will ensure you have the fishing experience of a lifetime.
- Winner Kahawai World Cup
- Winner BOI yellow-tail Tournament
- All Tackle World Record Bronze Whaler shark, 187.8 kgs on 15kg line (10 to 1 Club)
- World record Yellow-tail on 10kg and 4 kg tippet fly fishing
- World record Mako Shark on 4 kg tippet fly fishing
- New Zealand Record Kahawai on 3 kg tippet fly fishing
- NZ record Skipjack Tuna on 1 kg line class
- Fiji record Giant Trevally on 2kg line class
- Tongan record Mahimahi on 6kg line class
Terms & Conditions
- Booking agent is travel&co and the Christmas Island trip is hosted by Gary Kemsley.
- Trip price is based on per person (pp), shared room in NZD and for a selected travel period only.
- A NZD $500 deposit is required at the time of booking, with final balance due 90 days prior to departure.
- Group size is based on 8 anglers.
- Add-ons are available at an additional cost.
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Unless specified prices exclude airfares, insurance and other activities and all items of a personal nature.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Credit/debit card surcharges and cancellation/change fees apply.
- Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- Accommodation: Subject to availability. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may apply. Special requests should be advised at time of booking and are not guaranteed.
- travel&co reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!