7 nights from $5,495pp* | Land only
Trip Dates: 14 – 21 September 2019
Hosted by: Rick Pollock
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights single room accommodation at Casa Bella
- Daily breakfast
- 5 days game fishing (quad share) including lunches & live bait
- Fishing license
Based on four anglers travelling together
Contact our Active Travel Experts for non-angler prices
*See Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Booking agent is travel&co and the Cabo San Lucas trip is hosted by Rick Pollock.
- Trip price is based on per person (pp), single room in NZD and for a selected travel period only.
- A NZD $2000 deposit is required at the time of booking, with final balance due 90 days prior to departure.
- Group size is based on 8 anglers.
- Add-ons are available at an additional cost.
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Unless specified prices exclude airfares, insurance and other activities and all items of a personal nature.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Credit/debit card surcharges and cancellation/change fees apply.
- Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- Accommodation: Subject to availability. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may apply. Special requests should be advised at time of booking and are not guaranteed.
- travel&co reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.
Tour Host | Rick Pollock
Group Tour Host: Rick Pollock
Rick moved to New Zealand from his native Southern California in the late 1970’s and has 40 years’ experience in the fishing industry.
He is recognised as one of New Zealand’s top skippers, with an incredible knowledge of recreational fishing and a determination to provide the ultimate fishing experience for all his clients. Now Rick is guiding small groups of anglers to remote fishing hotspots around the globe through. Rick has travelled to Cabo San Lucas, Baja California, Mexico Prince Edward Island on the East Coast of Canada on a number of occasions and his fishing and knowledge of this fishing areas is impressive. Both of these prime areas offer excellent angling possibilities, although completely different in scope.
“Cabo San Lucas, located on the very tip of Baja, has been at the forefront of Mexican sportfishing for many decades. this region is generally known for its prolific striped marlin fishery, there are a myriad of other tropical pelagics to target.” Rick
“One of the nicest guys and outstanding skipper/host the NZ fishing scene has ever seen.”
“You are a true legend Rick Pollock and your nature with anglers and people is outstanding.”
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!