7 nights from $2,047pp* | Flights are additional
Book by: 01 October 2020
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a 4 Peak Hotel room
- 6 day lift ticket
Excludes: airfares, meals, insurance
*See Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are per person, twin share (unless otherwise specified) in NZD and selected travel periods apply and blackout dates apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Credit/debit card surcharges, Q Mastercard®/Q Card surcharges, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in price variations.
- Priced based on travel dates: Copper 5 April – 12 April 2021.
- Prices exclude (unless specified) airfares, insurance, travel visas, meals, other activities and all items of a personal nature. Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- Accommodation. Subject to availability. Selected travel dates & blackouts & book by dates apply. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may vary.
- Activities: Where specified are subject to availability and weather dependent. Age, weight and height restrictions may apply.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.
Download our Quick Guide to visit Copper Mountain
Take a look at what Copper Mountain has to offer. Located in Colorado, USA, Copper has naturally divided terrain for all ski levels. Enter your details below to download your copy now.
Start planning your Ski/Board Experience
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!
Call us on: 0800 555 035
Sign up for our latest ski/board deals, special offers and travel inspiration.Sign me up