10 nights from $4,650pp*
Trip Dates: 14-24 June 2019
Hosted by: Brent McFadden | Go Dive Pacific
- Return airfares from Christchurch to Chuuk (via Papua New Guinea).
- All transfers.
- 8 nights accommodation Chuuk Lagoon.
- 2 nights accommodation Brisbane.
- 14 dive package.
Excludes: Insurance, dive permit fee and any additional dive equipment.
*See Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Booking agent is travel&co and the Dive Chuuk Lagoon Trip is hosted by Go Dive Pacific.
- Trip price is based on per person (pp), twin/double share in NZD and for a selected travel period only.
- Trip Dates: 14-14 June 2019.
- A deposit of NZD $2,000 (pp) is required at the time of booking with full and final balance with full and final payment due 12 April 2019 prior to departure.
- Group size is based on 6 travellers, additional travellers may be included on the trip.
- Add-on options are available at an additional cost (including additional dive packages and equipment upgrades).
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice. Prices exclude (unless specified) insurance, any additional dive gear requirements, Dive Permit fee USD $50, other activities and all items of a personal nature.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in price variations.
- Credit/debit card/Q card/Q Mastercard® surcharges, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees apply.
- Airfare: Based on return adult economy airfares with Qantas & Air Niugini from Christchurch applicable point of destination, inclusive of taxes and selected travel dates apply. Subject to availability until time of ticketing and pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- Accommodation: Subject to availability. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may apply. Special requests should be advised at time of booking and are not guaranteed.
- travel&co reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.
Explore some of the leading ski, mountain biking, fishing and diving locations with all the planning taken care of. Let your active travel journey start with us!