8 nights from $8,295pp* | Flights are additional
Where you’ll visit:
Click on the interactive trip map below to explore the route.
- Take a walking food tour around the city of Saigon where you will be able to sample the locals favourites including chocolate, beer and coffee.
- Visit the traditional villages and pedal around the Silk Islands near Phnom Penh.
- A local guide will show you Phnom Penh and tell you about Cambodian History.
- Take in the sunrise over the five spires of Angkor Wat before you pedal through the park.
- Return airport transfers
- 8 nights accommodation | 6 nights on board Tom Tiou 1 and 2 nights at a hotel in Siem Reap
- 7 days biking | Includes: bike hire, helmet, snacks and water during rides
- Domestic flight from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
- Souvenir Grasshopper cycling jersey and water bottle
- Group leader and vehicle support
Excludes: Airfares, insurance, visas, drinks, tipping
Interactive Trip Map
For a detailed itinerary zoom in on the interactive map below
Terms and Conditions
- Price based on per person twin share, in NZD, land only and selected travel periods and blackout dates apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Allows for two changes of the following: departure date and/or tour. Applies to bookings made from March 11th to July 31st, 2020. Change requests must be submitted by phone or email minimum 60 days in advance. Please note: a minimum of 90 days’ notice applies to Bike & Boat tours. Any change in value above the original order will be charged, any value below will be forfeited. Offer does not apply to cancellations please ask when booking for details specific to your tour.
- Credit/debit card surcharges, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Priced based on travel dates 23 – 31 August 2020 | 21 – 29 November 2020 | 21 – 29 December 2020 | 04 – 12 February 2021 | 21 – 29 March 2021 | 06 – 14 November 2021 | 21 – 29 December 2021 | 20 – 28 January 2022 | 19 – 27 February 2022
- Prices exclude (unless specified) airfares, insurance (Note: some insurance companies may deem mountain biking an extreme sport), meals, other activities and all items of a personal nature. Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- Accommodation. Subject to availability. Selected travel dates & blackouts & book by dates apply. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may vary.
- Activities: Where specified are subject to availability and weather dependent. Age, weight and height restrictions may apply.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!