5 nights from $2,999pp* | Flights are additional
Where you’ll visit:
- Mt Cook
Click on the interactive trip map below to explore the route.
- Seeing the stunning Mt Cook
- Taking a helicopter flight across the Tasman River
- Trails and country roads taking you past some of New Zealand’s best scenery
- 5 nights accommodation | Includes: all meals
- Experienced New Zealand guides
- All activities | Includes: bike hire, helicopter flight
- Return airport transfers
Excludes: airfares, insurance, personal spending
Interactive Trip Map
For a detailed itinerary zoom in on the interactive map below
Terms and Conditions
- Price based on per person twin share, in NZD and selected travel periods and blackout dates apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Credit/debit card, Q Mastercard®/Q Card surcharges surcharges, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Priced based on travel dates (ask our experts for alternate dates): September, October, November, December 2020 | January, February, March, April 2021.
- Prices exclude (unless specified) airfares, insurance (Note: some insurance companies may deem mountain biking an extreme sport), meals, other activities and all items of a personal nature. Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- Accommodation. Subject to availability. Selected travel dates & blackouts & book by dates apply. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may vary.
- Activities: Where specified are subject to availability and weather dependent. Age, weight and height restrictions may apply.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.
Explore some of the leading ski, mountain biking, fishing and diving locations with all the planning taken care of. Let your active travel journey start with us!