7 nights from $9,545pp* | Land only
*15% discount on accommodation
*1 day FREE lift ticket
Book by: 31 October 2019
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights at The Little Nell | twin share mountain side guest room
- SKI10 Lift Pass
Contact our Active Travel Experts for airfares.
*See terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on per person twin share, in NZD, land only and selected travel periods and blackout dates apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Credit/debit card/Q Mastercard®/Q Card surcharges, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in price variations.
- Priced based on travel dates (ask our experts for alternate dates): 3-10 Mar 2020.
- Prices exclude (unless specified) airfares, insurance, meals, other activities and all items of a personal nature.
- Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- Accommodation: Subject to availability. Selected travel dates & blackouts & book by dates apply. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may vary.
- Activities: Where specified are subject to availability and weather dependent. Age, weight and height restrictions may apply.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.
About The Little Nell & Photos
The Little Nell
Located in Aspen, Colorado The Little Nell is one of the few 5-star, five diamond hotels in Aspen and it is the only ski-in, ski-out hotel on Aspen Mountain.
Luxury at its finest and, this is a place where apres ski and hospitality not only excels but is its focus and passion. From the kitchens to the cellars (with 20,000 bottles of wine), to the concierge services in the hotel and on the mountains, this hotel is, guests have said, “the Aspen of Aspen”.
During your stay you can enjoy daily housekeeping, wine cellar experiences, any of its three bars and two restaurants with menus created to surprise and delight. Plus take advantage of the outdoor heated pool and hot tub.
The Concierge services include:
Dinner recommendations & reservations
Scheduling guest salon/spa appointments
Office Services – Printing, faxing, scanning & shipping
Arrange lift tickets, rentals and lessons
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!