- Family Friendly terrain park
- Huge amounts of dry Utah Powder annually – nearly 13m annually
- Aggressive grooming initiative
- Only 35mins from Salt Lake City
- Wide variety of terrain for all levels and abilities
|Top Elevation||3,059 Metres|
|Base Elevation||5,201 Metres|
|Vertical Drop||624 Metres|
|Skiable Terrain||1,200 Acres|
|Ski in / Ski out||Yes|
At Solitude there is more on offer than just world-class skiing and snowboarding with amazing adventures adding to your ski/board winter experience.
- Nordic Skiing trails
Getting to Solitude
Fly into Salt Lake City International Airport located approximately a 35-40 minute drive from Solitude.
Ask our Active Travel Experts to assist you in prearranging transfers or a rental car for your stay.
Solitude has a variety of accommodation options to choose from.
Contact our Active Travel Experts for insider tips on where to stay and tailor-made ski/board experiences.
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!