With a very efficient lift system, gondolas and covered chairlifts will get you to the top of each mountain quickly and in comfort. The resort has an abundance of tree runs and, being at a low altitude, it rarely experiences true whiteout conditions. Although when it is snowing, visibility is reduced to around 200m.
The terrain at Niseko is varied. There are legendary tree runs like Strawberry Fields and Miharashi, and there are huge powder fields off The Peak which will “blow your mind”. There are some great steep runs at the Alpen Super Course and under the Kogen gondola. For beginners, there are beautifully groomed slopes at the base of the mountain. All runs are long and the 900m vertical drop ranks Niseko up there with other world class resorts
- Home to 5 different ski resorts = 1 massive mountain, 1 ski pass
- Legendary tree runs and huge powder fields – up to 20m snowfall in some years!
- Beautifully groomed slopes for beginners
- Large selection of Japanese and Western eateries
- Wide variety of accommodation options from budget to luxury.
|Top Elevation||1,308 Metres|
|Base Elevation||300 Metres|
|Vertical Drop||1,009 Metres|
|Ave Annual Snowfall||1,500 cms|
|Ski in / Ski out||Yes|