- The closest ski and snowboard area to Portland, Oregon (just 90 minutes)
- Largest night ski area in the nation.
- Terrain parks for all levels – 4 lit up after dark.
- Family-friendly terrain park – a place for all ages to improve their skills.
- Gladed trails for experts looking for a pulse-pounding experience
|Top Elevation||2,225 Metres|
|Base Elevation||1,378 Metres|
|Vertical Drop||846 Metres|
|Skiable Terrain||2,150 Acres|
|Ave Annual Snowfall||1,092 cms|
Mt. Hood Meadows is located 90 minutes out of Portland in the Mt. Hood National Forest.
Fly into Portland Airport and we can arrange a transfer to the resort – approximately 90 minutes.
Or we can arrange a rental car for your scenic drive to the resort.
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!