- One of the largest ski areas in the USA
- Slopes cater for beginners to expert skiers
- Longest single-named run at Mt Bachelor – 1.5 miles
- Multiple Terrain Parks for fun, challenging, unique experiences
- One of the longest seasons in the Northwest
|Top Elevation||2,736 Metres|
|Base Elevation||1,737 Metres|
|Vertical Drop||1,025 Metres|
|Skiable Terrain||4,316 Acres|
|Ave Annual Snowfall||1173 cms|
Mt Bachelor is located just 35km out of Bend, Oregon.
Fly into Portland Airport and we can arrange a transfer to the resort. Or we can arrange a rental car for your scenic drive to the resort – approximately 3 hours & 40 minutes.
Fly into Bend Airport and we can arrange a transfer to the resort – approximately 42 minutes.
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!