Whether you’re heading to Jackson Hole to experience “The Big One’s” wild, untamed terrain, rolling, wide-open groomers, or you’re just getting out on the snow for the first time, it’s bound to be an experience you’ll never forget.
- Light, deep Wyoming powder – nearly 12m per annum!
- Unforgettable mountain and valley views
- 1263m of vertical and 1012 hectares of inbound terrain
- Amazing kids programmes and experienced instructors
- Two distinct mountains in the heart of the Tetons
- Fantastic ski in ski out accommodation to suit all budgets
Along with a huge range of outdoor activities (see below), the Town of Jackson and Teton Village are also home to great shopping and dining, among other things. If you’re looking to recharge your batteries after a long day on the slopes, or would rather spend a day relaxing than out in the cold, there are a wide variety of massage & spa options awaiting your indulgence. And if all that isn’t enough, Jackson Hole’s nightlife is just as celebrated as the skiing and riding.
- Nordic Skiing
- Sleigh Rides
- Snowcat Skiing
- Other Area Ski Resorts (Grand Targhee and Snow King)
- Hot Springs
- National Park Sightseeing
- Snow Kite Boarding
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!