- 4 Great mountains on one amazing lift pass
- OnTheSnow Visitors Choice Award for Best Overall Ski Resort
- Largest vertical descent in North America
- Treehouse Kids Adventure Centre
- Incredible skiing and snowboarding, home to world famous ‘Highland Bowl’
- Authentic ski town rich with Colorado mining history
- Legendary night life and live music
Getting to Aspen Snowmass
Aspen/Snowmass is one of the most accessible Rocky Mountain resorts, with hundreds of nonstop and connecting flights weekly into Aspen. Eagle and Denver airports with more options for air travelers.
Aspen/Pitkin County Airport (ASE)
Located just five kilometers from Aspen and 10 kilometers from Snowmass Village. Convenient, one-stop connections from cities throughout North America via three airlines:
Denver International Airport (DEN)
Located 354 kilometers from Aspen/Snowmass and offering nonstop daily service from throughout North America and the world.
Eagle County Airport (EGE)
Located 113 kilometers from Aspen/Snowmass. Served by six airlines with nonstop flights from 13 cities and connecting service from throughout North America and the world.
|Top Elevation||3,813 Metres|
|Village Elevation||2,473 Metres|
|Vertical Drop||1,343 Metres|
|Skiable Terrain||3,332 Acres|
|Ave Annual Snowfall||762 cms|
|Ski in / Ski out||Yes|
Lodging in Aspen Snowmass includes those after slopeside luxury near Aspen Mountain’s Silver Queen gondola, a ski-in/ski-out condo in Snowmass, or a hotel close to everything.