14 nights from $5,799pp* | Land only
Trip Dates: 30 January -13 February 2019
Tour Leader: Steve Ward
- 5 nights twin share accommodation (studio room) at Solitude
- 9 nights twin share accommodation | (hotel room) at Park City
- 4 days skiing (ski Solitude, Brighton, Alta,Snowbird)
- 8 days skiing (ski Park City, Deer Valley)
- Transfers to/from resorts
Please note that Deer Valley and Alta are skier only mountains, so any snowboarders on the group will have extra days to enjoy at the other resorts during their stay.
Excludes: Airfares, insurance and meals
Ask an Active Travel Expert about airfares, insurance, multi share and single supplement options and discounts for seniors 65+.
*See Terms & Conditions
Photo Credit: Park City Chamber/ Bureau
Your Tour Leader: Steve Ward
You’ve heard the saying – I liked it so much I bought it. Well, that’s almost the case with Steve. After taking part as a client on our escorted ski groups for five years, Steve returned in 2012 as a Seniors Tour Leader and continues to take ski/board group tours. Steve has been skiing in Australia and New Zealand for over 30 years now and is a bit of regular at Perisher and Mt Hotham. He is totally enthusiastic about all things skiing and particularly relishes returning each year to the magic of the powder, guaranteed ski days and non-stop fun in North America. Steve lives in Sydney, Australia and loves his new role and meeting a whole new group of new-found friends – along with all the friends made over the past years on these group trips. (Photo: Steve Ward)
Terms and Conditions
- Escorted tour package price is based on per person twin share, in NZD, land only and for a selected travel period only.
- A $500pp deposit is required to confirm your place on the tour. Bookings must be made by 31 May 2018.
- Tour package is subject to change and availability and excludes airfares, insurance, meals (unless specified), other activities and all items of a personal nature.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Credit/debit card surcharge, single supplement and cancellation/change fees apply.
- travel&co reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Tour leaders are subject to change.
- Senior Citizen discounts vary according to tour package option chosen (not available on all tours).
- Land arrangements are based on early bird specials and/or negotiated group rates.
- Specific bedding, features and amenities may vary.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at time of enquiry.
This tour takes you to the pick of Utah’s ski resorts for some world class skiing/boarding. From Park City, discover USA’s largest ski resort with an impressive 7,300 acres of diverse ski terrain suitable for everyone. Enjoy ski in ski out access to the slopes only minutes from the historic main street to explore 300+ trails, 17 peaks, 12 bowls, eight terrain parks and North Americas largest super pipe including the #1 Ski Resort by US Ski Magazine, you can expect a five-star experience at Deer Valley Resort. This ski only resort combines amazing service, luxury accommodation and gourmet dining with up to 8 metres of powder snow each year and 2026 acres of alpine skiing. Next stop is Solitude, Brighton, Alta and Snowbird. Enjoy chutes and wide-open bowls, meticulously groomed runs, plenty of trees, jaw-dropping views and no crowds or lift lines at Solitude. Brighton is one of the oldest resorts in the region. Alta a world renowned Skier only Resort with 14m of incredible powder each year, a variety of terrain, spectacular alpine scenery and great beginner and intermediate terrain and the last stop is Snowbird with 1,000 m of vertical and some of the longest and steepest terrain in the region only one mile down-canyon from Alta and with on-mountain ski connection. With huge amounts of great dry Utah powder annually spread over 89 runs and 1011 hectares of variable terrain the powder is the reason you go to Snowbird, with over 1270cm per season. It is one of the powder capitals of the world.
Explore some of the leading ski, mountain biking, fishing and diving locations with all the planning taken care of. Let your active travel journey start with us!