9 nights from $4,820pp* | Land only
Book before 30 June 2017
Choose from one of the following 2018 departure dates:
18 January, 29 January, 9 February, 20 February, 3 March, 14 March.
- 8 days of guided ski touring/lift access back country (with qualified professional mountain guide)
- 8 days of lift passes
- 9 nights twin share lodge style accommodation | breakfast daily
- Transfer from Hakuba to Myoko
- All mountain transfers
- Back-country Equipment-Beacon, shovel, probe and backpack (avalanche training)
- Back-country Insurance-*Please ask for details
- ZMGA or equivalent qualified professional mountain guide
- Local knowledge and interaction with real local people!
*See Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on per person twin share in NZD.
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and to change without notice.
- For Single travellers or those travelling alone, single supplement applies.
- Subject to currency fluctuations & availability at time of booking.
- Priced for selected travel periods and blackout dates apply.
- Honshu back-country guided tour price is based on a February Airfare season and travel departure date of 9th February 2018.
- Unless specified, prices exclude meals, insurance, other activities and all items of a personal nature.
- Credit card and cancellation fees apply.
- For pricing during the busy periods and high season please contact your Active Travel Expert.
- Accommodation / Lifts: Are based on Early Bird Specials where applicable.
- Airfares are subject to change and taxes are indicative only to be confirmed at the time of booking.