15 nights from NZ $4095pp* | Land only
09 -24 February 2018
Tour Leader: Mike Wiggins
- 1 night twin share accommodation in Calgary
- 14 nights twin share accommodation in Panorama
- Up to 13 days skiing
- 2 Morning Guiding sessions at Panorama
- Transfers to/from accommodation
- Day trip to Kimberley
- Day trip to Kicking Horse
- Group Dinner
Ask an Active Travel Expert about flights, insurance, all other meals not specified and multi share and single supplement options.
*See Terms & Conditions
Ski/board at Panorama
Panorama, perfect for all – and especially perfect an Escorted Group Tour. Mountains surrounded by endless, deep, pristine powder. Panorama in Canada’s Rockies has 4000 vertical feet of possibility, adventure and pure fun waiting for you.
There are 120 named runs and plenty of space to explore between the trees. Ten lifts provide access to nearly 3000 acres of terrain, with runs for every ability and taste, including two back country style zones that are carefully avalanche patrolled. 55% of terrain is perfect for intermediate riders with long, perfectly groomed corduroy to the diversity across blue runs and open natural bowls. Panorama has one of the largest vertical drops in North America, so advanced riders will enjoy the steep groomed single black runs on the front of the mountain. When the action off the mountain is done for the day, Panorama has Canada’s largest slope-side hot pool for everyone.
You can be assured of a great trip with an amazing bunch of people and most importantly superb ski/board action. Group Leader Mike is set to lead this Group Tour in 2018 and has been involved with the skiing business for nearly 40 years. When it comes to skiing and Canada Mike’s your guy. He knows Canada and know all about making sure those on the Group Tour have an amazing time. Mike has been involved with ski tours in NZ ski resorts and across Canada. He has toured (with his wife) many USA and Canadian ski fields by camper van, so is familiar with all the ins and outs of many of the areas. Mike is a life member of the NZ Ski Instructors Council and can offer ski tips while showing you around the slopes. Along with his wife and son Ben, Mike owns the the TCB (Taking Care of Business) Ski, Board and Bike shop in Ohakune and Ben is one of the best boot-fitters and ski-tuners in the country. (Pictured right: Mike Wiggins and wife Vicki)
Terms & Conditions
- Escorted tour package price is based on per person twin share, land only and for selected travel periods only.
- A $500 pp deposit is required to confirm your place on the tour.
- Bookings must be made by 31st August 2017.
- Escorted tour package prices are correct at the time of release, are subject to availability and exclude airfares, insurance, meals (unless specified), other activities and all items of a personal nature.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- travel&co reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Tour leaders are subject to change.
- Credit card surcharge, single supplement and cancellation fees apply.
- Senior Citizen discounts vary according to tour package option chosen (not available on all tours).
- Advertised EXPO special: Receive a discount of $150 per person if you book and deposit no later than 31 May 2017.
- Land arrangements are based on early bird specials and/or negotiated group rates.
- Specific bedding, features and amenities may vary.
- Exclusions: Flights, insurance and all other meals not specified.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at time of enquiry.