7 nights from $1,665pp* | Land only
- 7 nights queen hotel room twin share
- 5 day bike park pass
- 5 day downhill bike rental
- ATV Evening Wildlife Tour | “On a warm summer evening…” An opportunity to see local wildlife in their natural habitat including moose, deer, bears and many other creatures amongst the abundance of colourful wildflowers – evening light is perfect for photography!
(NB: Rental car recommended for transfer to/from resort. Ask our Active Travel Experts for pricing)
Contact our Active Travel Experts for airfares.
*See Terms & Conditions
Photo credit banner: Andrew Brown
Terms & Conditions
- Price based on per person twin share, in NZD, land only and selected travel periods and blackout dates apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Credit/debit card surcharges, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Priced based on travel dates (ask our experts for alternate dates): Panorama: 25 Jun – 02 Jul 2018.
- Prices exclude (unless specified) airfares, insurance (Note: some insurance companies may deem mountain biking an extreme sport), meals, other activities and all items of a personal nature. Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- Accommodation. Subject to availability. Selected travel dates & blackouts & book by dates apply. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may vary.
- Activities: Where specified are subject to availability and weather dependent. Age, weight and height restrictions may apply.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!