from $tbcpp* | Land only
Trip 1 Dates: August – August 2019
Trip 2 Dates: August – September 2019
Hosted by: Tony Orton and Bea Bagnall
Species targeted: Bluefin Tuna
Based on TBC anglers travelling together
Exclusions: airfares, travel insurance, dinners. gratuities, additional activities.
Contact our Active Travel Experts for airfares and non-angler prices.
*See Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions are to be confirmed once package price and inclusions are confirmed.
- Price is based on per person/angler, twin share, in NZD, land only and selected travel periods apply.
- A $2000 deposit is required to confirm your place on the trip with full payment required 60 days prior to departure.
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Priced for selected travel period.
- Unless specified, prices exclude airfares, government taxes. meals, insurance, travel visas, vaccinations, charter boat fuel, crew/accommodation gratuities, optional excursions and all items of a personal nature.
- By booking a fishing trip with Tony Orton you are providing permission for Offshore Adventures, Journey of a Fisherman and travel&co to use photography or film taken on the trip for any future promotional and publicity purposes without any further reference, permission, payment or compensation.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is compulsory.
- Credit/debit card, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at time of enquiry.
ABOUT | Tony Orton & Bea Bagnall
Tony Orton will personally guide the trip and with his wealth of fishing experience lead you to some of the best fishing spots with insider knowledge and different techniques to target the different species on offer.
As a fully certified Captain and marine engineer with a life time of experience on the ocean Tony’s passion for sport fishing has taken him around the world for the last twelve years fishing the Pacific Islands, Asia, Central America, the Atlantic, Oman and Mediterranean Seas and New Zealand where he now runs his own successful fishing charter operation out of Mangawhai Heads in the summer and international guiding for four months during the winter.
Offshore Adventures Is one of New Zealand’s premier sport fishing operations boasting a purpose built boutique fishing lodge at Mangawhai Heads. For seven months of the year Tony guides clients to the stunning Mokohinau Islands targeting Kingfish and Marlin. OA has strict principles to support sustainable fishing practices and is at the forefront of new tackle and fishing technique development.
During the winter months Tony, Bea and Sami personally guide individuals and groups to some of the world’s top fishing destinations including Mexico, Costa Rica, Canada, Hawaii, Oman, Guatemala and Panama. When Tony is not fishing and filming in New Zealand or overseas for Journey of a Fisherman he is giving back to the fishing community sharing his knowledge and experience via fishing seminars at clubs, stores, trade shows and his lodge at Mangawhai Heads.
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!