10 nights from $8,395pp* | Land Only
Trip Dates: 2-12 April 2018 | SOLD OUT
Hosted by: Tony Orton
Species targeted: Giant Trevally, Yellowfin Tuna
- Return airport transfers to/from accommodation
- 10 nights accommodation
- 4 days GT fishing in Musandam. Includes: charter boat fuel, lunches, water and light refreshments.
- 4 days Yellowfin Tuna fishing in Muscat. Includes: charter boat fuel, lunches, water and light refreshments.
Based on 5 anglers travelling together.
Exclusions: Airfares, travel insurance, gratuities, additional activities, Rods, reels and tackle.
Ask our Active Travel Experts for airfares.
*See Terms & Conditions
ABOUT | Tony Orton & Bea Bagnall
Terms & Conditions
- Price is based on per person/angler, twin share, in NZD, land only and selected travel periods apply.
- A $2,000 deposit is required to confirm your place on the trip with full payment required 60 days prior to departure
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Priced for selected travel period.
- Unless specified, prices exclude airfares, government taxes. lunch on arrival and departure day, insurance, travel visas, vaccinations, crew and accommodation gratuities, optional excursions and all items of a personal nature.
- By booking a fishing trip with Tony Orton you are providing permission for Offshore Adventures, Journey of a Fisherman and travel&co to use photography or film taken on the trip for any future promotional and publicity purposes without any further reference, permission, payment or compensation.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is compulsory.
- Credit/debit card, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at time of enquiry.
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!