7 nights from $7,110pp* | Land only
Non-Angler Price: from $3,215pp*
Trip Dates: 08-15 June 2018 | 2 SPOTS LEFT
Hosted by: Tony Orton and Bea Bagnall
Species targeted: Sailfish, Blue Marlin
- Return airport transfers to/from accommodation
- 7 nights accommodation twin share Sailfish Oasis Lodge including daily breakfast, dinner,
- 5 days fishing. Includes: rods, reels, tackle, charter boat fuel, lunches, water and light refreshments.
Based on 4 anglers travelling together
Exclusions: Airfares, travel insurance, gratuities, additional activities. lunch on arrival/departure day.
Add on experience: Extend your trip for a 4 night optional experience to visit Guatemala’s incredible ancient Mayan archaeological sites . From only $1590 pp*
- Ceibal Half Day tour : Visit The Ceibal Stelae in Sayaxche. One of the finest and best preserved sculptures of the late Classic period and often called the Mayan art gallery.
- Yaxha & Topoxte Half Day tour to the ancient Mayan sites of Yaxhá and Topoxté
- Tikal Day tour: Explore the magical Tikal National Park, a UNESCO World heritage site where you can explore the archaeological remains of the ancient Maya civilization including the highest Maya Pyramid.
Contact our Active Travel Experts for airfares
*See Terms & Conditions
ABOUT | Tony Orton & Bea Bagnall
Terms & Conditions
- Price is based on per person/angler, twin share, in NZD, land only and selected travel periods apply.
- A $2,000 deposit is required to confirm your place on the trip with full payment required 60 days prior to departure
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Priced for selected travel period.
- Unless specified, prices exclude airfares, government taxes. lunch on arrival and departure day, insurance, travel visas, vaccinations, crew and accommodation gratuities, optional excursions and all items of a personal nature.
- By booking a fishing trip with Tony Orton you are providing permission for Offshore Adventures, Journey of a Fisherman and travel&co to use photography or film taken on the trip for any future promotional and publicity purposes without any further reference, permission, payment or compensation.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is compulsory.
- Credit/debit card, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at time of enquiry.
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!