7 nights from $6,589pp* | Land only
Trip Dates: 23 -30 June 2018 | SOLD OUT
Hosted by: Tony Orton and Bea Bagnall
”Amazing fishing, friendly people, quality boats and crews, great food, stunning accommodation and a government and people that pride themselves on looking after their beautiful country. Costa Rica should be on every angler’s bucket list.” Tony Orton
Species targeted: Blue Marlin and sailfish.
- Return airport transfers to/ from accommodation
- 4 nights accommodation twin share Monte Carlo Condominiums
- 2 days coastal fishing. Includes: rods, reels, tackle, charter boat fuel, licenses, lunches, water, light refreshments and transfers to/from marina.
- 2 days/3 nights liveaboard FAD fishing. Includes: rods, reels, tackle, charter boat fuel, licenses, meals, water and light refreshments.
Based on 4 anglers travelling together.
Exclusions: Airfares, travel insurance, gratuities, additional activities. breakfast and dinner (excluding FAD Fishing)
Contact our Active Travel Experts for airfares.
*See Terms & Conditions
ABOUT | Tony Orton & Bea Bagnall
Terms & Conditions
- Price is based on per person/angler, twin share, in NZD, land only and selected travel periods apply.
- A $2,500 deposit is required to confirm your place on the trip with full payment required 60 days prior to departure
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Priced for selected travel period.
- Unless specified, prices exclude airfares, government taxes. breakfast and dinners ( excluding FAD fishing days), insurance, travel visas, vaccinations insurance, crew/accommodation gratuities, optional excursions and all items of a personal nature.
- By booking a fishing trip with Tony Orton you are providing permission for Offshore Adventures, Journey of a Fisherman and travel&co to use photography or film taken on the trip for any future promotional and publicity purposes without any further reference, permission, payment or compensation.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is compulsory.
- Credit/debit card, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at time of enquiry.
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!