16 Nights from $6,918pp* | Land only
Book by: Extended to 15 November 2018
Trip Dates: 13 February – 2 March 2019
Tour Leaders: Malcolm & Rosie Dawson
- 2 nights twin share accommodation in Venice on Arrival
- 7 nights twin share accommodation in Arabba | Includes: daily breakfast
- 7 nights multi share accommodation – Ski Safari Week | Includes: daily breakfast and dinner
- Up to 13 days skiing
Ask an Active Travel Expert about airfares, insurance and single supplement options.
*See Terms & Conditions
Your Tour Leaders: Malcolm and Rosie Dawson
Malcolm and Rosie are looking forward to leading this group to the Italian Dolomites to experience new adventures, amazing scenery and lifestyle and culture of Italy.
Malcolm and Rosie have a real affinity and passion for skiing having met at Mt Ruapehu 32 years ago while both working in the ski industry. They have travelled to Canada, Europe, USA and Japan on numerous ski holidays and with many years skiing experience in New Zealand and the Northern Hemisphere they look forward to sharing their passion of the outdoors with like minded ski and board enthusiasts.
Terms and Conditions
- Escorted tour package price is based on per person twin share, in NZD, land only and for a selected travel period only.
- A $1500pp deposit is required to confirm your place on the tour. Bookings must be made by 15 November 2018.
- Tour package is subject to change and availability and excludes airfares, insurance, meals (unless specified), other activities and all items of a personal nature.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Credit/debit card surcharge, single supplement and cancellation/change fees apply.
- travel&co reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Tour leaders are subject to change.
- Senior Citizen discounts vary according to tour package option chosen (not available on all tours).
- Land arrangements are based on early bird specials and/or negotiated group rates.
- Specific bedding, features and amenities may vary.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at time of enquiry.
This ski group tour in Italy involves world-class and inspiring ski areas at Arabba ski resort. Offering over 60km of perfectly groomed slopes, 31 modern ski lifts and the longest ski slope “12km of pure skiing pleasure” surrounded by mountain passes and ridges.
Explore some of the leading ski, mountain biking, fishing and diving locations with all the planning taken care of. Let your active travel journey start with us!