7 nights from $2,599pp*
Trip Dates: 23 – 30 June 2018
Hosted by: Dive Doctor/NZ Dive School
- Return flights with Air Vanuatu from Auckland to Santo (via Port Vila).
- Return airport transfers.
- Diving: 10 x dive package based on 2 dives per day. Includes: tanks, weight belt and dive guide.
- 6 nights twin/double share in an garden bungalow room at Coral Quays Resort (Santo).
- 1 x night twin/double share in a deluxe harbour view room at The Grand Hotel & Casino (Port Vila).
- Includes daily continental breakfast.
Add on options: Dive package upgrade.
Exclusions: Insurance and any additional dive equipment.
*See Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Booking agent is travel&co and the Dive Santo Trip is hosted by the Dive Doctor/NZ Dive School
- Trip price is based on per person (pp), twin/double share in NZD and for a selected travel period.
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
- Group size is based on 8 travellers, additional travellers may be included on the trip.
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Unless specified prices exclude insurance and any additional dive gear requirements, other activities and all items of a personal nature.
- Add-ons are available (including additional dive packages) for an additional cost.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in price variations.
- Credit/debit card surcharges, single supplement and cancellation/change fees apply.
- AIRFARES: Based on return adult economy airfares, inclusive of taxes and selected travel dates apply. Subject to availability until time of ticketing and pricing is subject to change without notice. Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- ACCOMMODATION Subject to availability. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may apply. Special requests should be advised at time of booking and are not guaranteed.
- travel&co reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.
Explore some of the leading ski, mountain biking, fishing and diving locations with all the planning taken care of. Let your active travel journey start with us!