9 nights from $13,225pp*
Trip Departs: 3 July 2019
Hosted by: Tracey Channon from Dive Otago
- Return airfares and taxes from Dunedin via Auckland to Galapagos Island via Santiago/Guayaquil.
- 2 night pre twin & post twin/double share accommodation at Holiday Inn Guayaquil Airport (stopover either side of Liveaboard).
- Return transfers to and from Liveaboard
- 7 x nights twin share : Dive Liveaboard on Aggressor III.
- Diving: Approx 11 morning dives, 8 afternoon dives, 1 night dive | includes tanks, weights & belts, all meals & snacks (except 1 x dinner), non-alcoholic beverages, local beer & wine.
- 1 x afternoon tour of Santa Cruz Island.
Add on options: Dive package upgrade.
Exclusions: Insurance, equipment rental, nitrox fills, dinner on final evening, crew gratuity, certification or speciality courses, Park fee and Galapagos Visitor’s Visa card
*See Terms & Conditions
Dive Galapagos: Trip Highlights
Punta Carrion at ltabaca Channel
Start you liveaboard experience with a dive amongst White Tipped Sharks, Stingrays, Eagle Rays and Marbled Rays, Scorpion Fish, Sea Turtles and Sea Lions.
Darwin Island and Wolf Island
World famous sites provides thrilling diving with Schooling Scalloped Hammerhead Sharks, clouds of Tuna, Galapagos Reef Coral and occasionally Whale Sharks and Orcas.
Dive down 20-90ft dive site for spectacular marine adventures starring Groupers, Creole Fish, White Tipped Sharks, Barracudas, Scorpion Fish, Sea Turtles, Guinea Puffer Fish, Red Lipped Batfish, Reef Corals and occasionally Hammerheads and Bottlenose Dolphins.
Spectacular views of Pinnacle Rock, the immense black lava flows at Sullivan Bay and the rest of Santiago Island, and Daphne Major and Minor.
Galapagos Tortoises & wildlife
On land walk amongst the iconic giant tortoises in the Galapagos Tortoise Reserve, get up and close with Land Iguanas, take photos of Blue Footed Boobies, and experience stunning landscapes including the Los Gemelos (The Twins, two enormous sinkholes).
A combination of dive knowledge and experience, close to 1000 dives logged and over 1000 divers certified, Tracey is an ideal Group Tour Leader for this Galapagos experience. Since completing her Masters in Marine Science at Otago University, Tracey became a dive instructor and holds a Course Direction qualification through PADI in Malaysia. Dive experiences have taken Tracey to some of best dive sites in NZ and around the world. Ask her about the favourites and there’s definitely more than a few on her list including Sipadan and Mabul in Borneo, the Yongala wreck out of Townsville, Australia and the Poor Knights and White Island, New Zealand.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking agent is travel&co and the Dive Galapagos Dive Trip is hosted by Dive Otago
- Trip price is based on per person (pp), twin/double share in NZD and for a selected travel period only.
- A deposit of NZD $1,000 (pp) is required at the time of booking with second payment due 3rd August 2018, third payment due 4th January 2019 and final payment due 4th April 2019, prior to departure.
- Group size is based on 16 travellers.
- Add-ons are available at an additional cost.
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Unless specified prices exclude meals (unless specified), insurance, equipment rental, nitrox refills, dinner on final evening, crew gratuity, USD $100 Park fee, $20 Galapagos Visitor’s Visa card, certification or specialty courses, other activities and all items of a personal nature.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in price variations.
- Credit/debit card surcharges, single supplement and cancellation/change fees apply.
- AIRFARES: Based on return adult economy airfares from Dunedin/Auckland to applicable point of destination, inclusive of taxes and selected travel dates apply. Subject to availability until time of ticketing and pricing is subject to change without notice. Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- ACCOMMODATION Subject to availability. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may apply. Special requests should be advised at time of booking and are not guaranteed.
- travel&co reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply
Explore some of the leading ski, mountain biking, fishing and diving locations with all the planning taken care of. Let your active travel journey start with us!