14 nights from $4,799pp* | Land only
Book by: 31 May 2018 | SOLD OUT
Trip Dates: 09 – 23 February 2019
Tour Leaders: Mike & Vicki Wiggins
- 14 nights twin share accommodation (studio room ) at The Timberline
- Transfers to/from accommodation
- Up to 13 days skiing
Add on option: Train Journey: Denver to Glenwood | 1 night twin share accommodation at the Westin Denver Airport (Optional)
Join the Tour Leaders in Denver for pre-tour stay on the 8th February to allow yourself to acclimatise to the region. The next morning enjoy a stunning scenic train journey through the Colorado Rockies and onwards to Aspen Snowmass. Price from $508pp*.
Ask an Active Travel Expert about airfares, insurance, multi share and single supplement options and discounts for seniors 65+.
*See Terms & Conditions
Photo Credit: Scott Markewitz / Aspen Skiing Company
Mike & Vicki Wiggins
You can be assured of a great trip with an amazing bunch of people and most importantly superb ski/board action. Group Leader Mike is set to lead this Group Tour in 2019 and has been involved with the skiing business for nearly 40 years. When it comes to skiing and the USA , Mike’s your guy. Mike has been involved with ski tours in NZ ski resorts and across USA and Canada and knows all about making sure those on the Group Tour have an amazing time. He has toured (with his wife) many USA ski fields by camper van, so is familiar with all the ins and outs of many of the areas. Mike is a life member of the NZ Ski Instructors Council and can offer ski tips while showing you around the slopes. Along with his wife and son Ben, Mike owns the the TCB (Taking Care of Business) Ski, Board and Bike shop in Ohakune and Ben is one of the best boot-fitters and ski-tuners in the country. (Pictured right: Mike Wiggins and wife Vicki)
Terms and Conditions
- Escorted tour package price is based on per person twin share, in NZD, land only and for a selected travel period only.
- A $500pp deposit is required to confirm your place on the tour. Bookings must be made by 31 May 2018.
- Tour package is subject to change and availability and excludes airfares, insurance, meals (unless specified), other activities and all items of a personal nature.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Credit/debit card surcharge, single supplement and cancellation/change fees apply.
- travel&co reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Tour leaders are subject to change.
- Senior Citizen discounts vary according to tour package option chosen (not available on all tours).
- Land arrangements are based on early bird specials and/or negotiated group rates.
- Specific bedding, features and amenities may vary.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at time of enquiry.
On this group tour you won’t be exploring just one mountain but four – Snowmass, Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, and Buttermilk, discovering a place where locals and visitors come together to enjoy the outdoors, adventure and glamour. This epic ski terrain is in the centre of the Colorado Rockies with the largest vertical descent in North America.
Explore some of the leading ski, mountain biking, fishing and diving locations with all the planning taken care of. Let your active travel journey start with us!